The Comeback Queen?


Good Morning,

How have we all been? Where have you been and what have you been up to? (Who am I talking to?) :P 

I *believe* this is my comeback. I have some favourites for you and a little update at the end. 



It's still warm or should I say humid here in the UK so I am still baring with the minimal makeup look. 
  • Makeup Geek eyeshadows are EVERYTHING. Pigmented, easy to blend and affordable.
  • Illamasqua 'Lover' blush is a gorge matte peach and suits fair skin so well. I love it.
  • Becca 'Champagne Pop' is too dark on me in the Winter so she's been my bitch this Summer.
  • MAC Burgundy x9 is warm toned and one for the year around. Gorgeous shades with 2 duds though.
  • Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 'Light' is creamy, light and doesn't crease on my tired under eyes. WOOHOO. Also, it's from the high street so cheap.
  • NYX Tame and Frame in 'Espresso' is a great eyebrow product but just a little too warm. Keep the brows good even in rain.
  • Wet N Wild 'Brulee' eyeshadow is the best base over your lid primer. Cheap as chips too.
  • MAC 'Lightscapade' MSF is gorgeous and COOL TONED. My red toned fair skin is pleased.
  • Beneft 'Hoola' is the perfect neutral blush for contouring. Hate to admit I like a Benefit product.


 I hate trying to narrow down lip products for fave posts because I always have about 15 to mention. Typical girl. These have been my absolute go to lip products.

  • Sephora cream lip stain in 01 is gorgeous. Matte, not flat, cool toned and pigmented as hell. Not drying either. My lips feel comfy with this and I never get butthole lips.
  • Wet N Wild 'See If I Carrot' is a gorgeous orange, sheer balm. It's got colour but it's not too bright and it's comfy.
  • Kat von D 'Lolita' and 'Bow N Arrow' just rule my life. Lolita is a warm rosy medium brown that looks gorgeous on fair skin. Bow N Arrow is a beige brown and I love it. Perfect everyday nude shade. These are a little drying but not uncomfy and last so long on the lips.
  • Rimmel Provocalips 'Little Minx' is a love/hate product for me but I think I've finally mastered how to use the clear set side now (only took a yr). This is a bright hot pink that pulls cooler in tone on me. These last ALL day, through everything, which is great but they are tough to remove. They don't dry matte, more glossy but very pretty. Anything long wearing like this needs something oil based to remove.
Favourite products posts are always hard to write because what works for you, might not for others. Always remember that. I will include foundations soon as I am testing out a few new ones and old treasures. My skin has changed with all the running I'm doing lately.

I am going to strip the blog back to basics and get it redesigned very soon. I will post 2/3 times per week. So stay tuned. I left blogging for this long because of online bullies but they won't stop me this time.

Let me know what you've been enjoying and I will see you soon.
Vicky xox 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review