GURU GOSSIP, BLOGGER PROBLEMS.

I was recently talking with two of my blogging friends about the blogging world. I won't name their names as it is none of anyones business, to be honest. I have been blogging less than a year but I have been reading blogs for in around two years now.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO GOD DARN UP THEIR OWN ASS?

Blogging is about being in a community that shares a common ground to talk about makeup, skincare and all things pretty. I feel like the community is on its knees and we have succumbed to letting a petty website called GURU GOSSIP rule the roast.

It pains me to read BIG BLOGGERS and their two cents on the website. Oh my because you have over 1,000 followers, you are God? Get real.

Whilst I think the website is ridiculous, I do think it's funny but on the other hand I believe that 90% of that website is LIES! It is a handful of people with nothing better to do and they clearly miss Gossip Girl.

I recently advertised on a BIG BLOGGERS blog and for £12.50 I got my button on her page but the rest of the stuff was forgotten. I may have gotten ONE #FF but in the monthly roundup I was forgotten. I have tried to get into conversations with the bigger bloggers or just bloggers in general and never feel right. I always feel like I don't fit in.

Did I ever mention the bloggers that had a meetup in Birmingham in March? I asked could I attend and help them with organising. I got a yes to both questions. I was asked if I could organise the bags for goodies. So I went with this plan, and yes it is bullet points.

  • Meetup is in Birmingham. Ppl will shop in the Bullring and Selfridges, where the makeup is.
  • Ask Selfridges to give us small bags, coupons and a discount of 10% for an hour.
  • Celeb Boutique were interested in letting the bloggers view their new range. With a discount code too.
  • SELFRIDGES NEVER DO THIS SORT OF THING FOR ANYONE!! WOW!!
When I presented my plan to the two girls, they said I was taking over. TAKING OVER? Sorry I had made your wannabe paper bag idea seem so little. I thought I was doing a nice thing. Worse part? I had to ring Selfridges and Celeb Boutique to cancel the plans. So so embarrassed.

So yes. That's my post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review