Maybelline Gel Eye Liner Pen

Hello hello,

Well today I have a rather nice post. I have been doing my best to get into gel liner and doing the whole cat eye/wing effect but it's taking time, let's just say.


My sister Emer is really into eye liner and wears it most days. Emer wouldn't always use gel liner either. I saw this product in her makeup bag mid week when she was visiting Ireland and had to give it a go. Emer ended up giving it to me as I love it.





It is so difficult to photograph this product BUT it is extremely similiar to the Benefit Push Up Liner, that has yet to be released.

In the last picture you can see the gel comes out at an angle. It is a flexible plastic tip. What I like is the wind up/down lid, it makes it less messy and the product won't get damaged should you travel. The tip is slim and whilst it's flexible, it's not unsteady.


It is a black liner but tends to need a few swipes to be very black. It is also waterproof and I mean it is not going to budge easily. Whilst it might not be as amazing as the Benefit product (out in June/July) it is a great, more affordable alternative. It is also great for those who are still mastering the wing liner effect. Fool proof!!

It's available in Boots, click here. It is £8.99.

Have a wonderful day,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review