Veil Cover Cream*

Hey,

A couple of weeks ago I was sent samples of Veil Cover Cream * . I was instantly intrigued as my skin can be very pink at times and then slightly yellow at other times, in other words it is a pain. I have slight scarring from acne on my cheeks that an ordinary concealer doesn't always cover well.


I have heard of Veil before and definitely wasn't sure if my skin was extreme enough for this form of product.

Veil says 'Veil products help cover Birthmarks, Burn scars, scars, Age spots, Moles, Broken capillaries, Varicose veins, Acne marks, Tattoos, Rosacea, Portwine stains, Camouflage, Vitiligo, Permanent pigmentation and Eczema.'


What I like is the colour selection. Every single shade imaginable, for every skin type and then some. Just a fantastic range of shades. You can also mix them together if you want a different shade. What I will say is that the product is very thick and almost of a mousse type texture. I have used a few different shades that I will speak about in a favourites post.

I am still using up my samples but my favourite is Natural Light. It brightened up my under eye area so well and made me look awake. Any dark circles were gone. Loved it. The translucent powder was also very helpful with setting the concealer and making it look flawless. I am in love.


Look at the amount of samples. Wowsa. 


 







Have you tried Veil? I highly recommend you try them. Their website is here. The Cover Cream prices start at £19.95.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review