Loose leaf tea??!




Well good day,

I have taken it upon myself to start sharing some of my favourite non beauty products. I know these are often frowned upon but hey ho. Now as a typical Irish person one of my must haves daily is tea. I like a strong tea and I usually leave the tea bag in. So gross yet so good.

When I was at the Treefest in Westonbirt I spotted a tea stand and the rest is history. They had an array of flavours and samples as well as some crockery but I needed Assam tea. I can't seem to find a loose leaf Assam tea anywhere.

Let me tell you, this is gorgeous and so full of flavour. A teaspoon of this into my little pot, wait a couple of minutes and I am literally so happy.

This is a local brand which is so delightful. I highly recommend taking a look at their site, click here, they are honestly lovely women. I cannot wait to go try more of their teas.






I just love my Starbucks mug. So cheesey.

Have you any tea recommendations for me? I would love to know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review