bareMinerals Eyeshadow Duo | Honeymoon Phase


Who else loves a TK Maxx bargain? Meeee!!



I was casually browsing my local TK Maxx in Cheltenham the other day and stumbled upon a few bareMinerals goodies. A tonne of the products were broken or had finger marks in them but I found one duo (that I actually wanted) and it was in prestine condition, thankfully.

That's the chance you take with TK Maxx, people always want to dip their dirty claws in.


This duo is called 'The Honeymoon Phase' and it totally suits its name. It has a beautiful not pale, not baby, pink shade with this very cool toned grey that looks like it has way more shimmer than it does, honestly.

I have a bareMinerals quad already and I am in love with it. The formulation of the shadows is spot on, not too creamy but not firm. You get pigmentation galore with the majority of shadows too.


The name Honeymoon Phase is super appropriate, these are two colours you would wear on a wedding day BUT I just love grey and pink shadows regardless. I cannot wait to use them in a video and show you how special they are. Easy to blend and super cute, what more do you need?

Have you tried anything from bareMinerals? Let me know. I have really loved this brand this year and cannot wait to keep trying more products.

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review