KIKO HAUL!!

KIKO have been on my make-up list for a while. Want to see what I ordered?


I took advantage of KIKO's Cyber Monday offers last week. I can't remember my discount prices but they were very good indeed. I've heard so many good things about this brand so I'm excited to test these out. 




I didn't go too crazy but I definitely got enough. I got two of the water eye shadows which look AMAZING! I got an eye shadow primer too but a brightening one. The nail varnish is a taupey brown and totally up my alley. I also wanted to try their gel eye liner. 


Look at those goodies. The parcel came from Italy but was super quick. I think it took 4 days in total including a weekend so 6 days really. 

Look out for reviews ASAP! Woohoo. 

Also, I have a kitten post coming tomorrow as a tonne of you have been asking about Millie and how I adopted her. 



Have you tried KIKO? What should I try next?

V xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review