MAC BRAVE LIPSTICK


I think I have a slight obsession with pink nude lipsticks. Uh oh. 


For Christmas I received MAC's Brave from James' family. It has been on my list for some time. 


MAC describe this as a pink beige nude with white pearl. I don't see the pearl part but it is a pink nude. Does the satin finish mean it's pearl? No way. 


*LOOK AT THE PRETTY LIPSTICK*


It is a gorgeous colour. What I love about satin finishes is how comfortable they are. The pigmentation is also very good and they last hours. They almost stain the lips which isn't a bad thing. 

I think this is my third satin MAC lipstick. Soon,they'll overtake my matte ones.. or not. I will definitely wear Brave a lot. It is a very your-lips-but-better shade and oh so natural. OH I LOVE IT!!

Have you tried this shade? I love to team it with Natural Collection lip liner in Cinnamon or Ruby Rose.

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review