WET N WILD LIPSTICK | SMOKIN HOT PINK


I think I have an addiction to lipsticks. What an opener to this post eh?


I have a few Wet N Wild lipsticks. These are a semi matte finish which is ideal because they're not too drying on the lips. 


One thing I am aware with brands lately is the colour on the sticker or outside is not always true to the colour it actually is. 


Excuse the chipped nail varnish in the pic. This is a raspberry red with a slight pink to it. Definitely NOT a smokin' hot pink. The packaging to these lipsticks is cheap and cheerful but for €2.99 it's no big deal. 


So, that is the worst hand swatch ever haha. You can see how much of a raspberry colour it is. It is still so so pretty. I thought it would be kind of like my Maybelline 'Pink Punch' but that is definitely creamier in consistency and pinker. 

I love LOVE this shade and it lasts so well on the lips. They fade nicely on the lips too, they don't fade with patches. 

This review is short because they're amazing. 


Here is the lipstick on my lips with a dark brown lip liner. 

Have you tried these lippies? 

Have a wonderful evening and don't forget to smile :D

V xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review