NYX 'dolly pink' lip liner


My newest obsession over the last few months is lip liner. I have gone mad for them. 

This beauty from NYX is honest so nice. I have made a decision to step into the pink zone for Spring. I want to step out of my comfort zone just a little. NYX are sold in a lot of chemists here in Ireland which is awesome for me. Ha ha. 


This shade Dolly Pink is a bright blue based baby pink. It would definitely be a cross of Snob and St Germain from MAC. So bright and definitely not something I am use to. 

I was quite surprised at the strong wooden scent from these which sounds so odd. It was quite stiff to apply until I sharpened it down as well. The colour takes some building up but when that's done it is very pretty. 

They are matte and definitely need a gloss, lipstick or balm over it. For €4.99 these are wonderful. 


Just look at that colour :D Gorgeous gorgeous. 

Have you tried any of the NYX lip liners? What should I try next? 

Have a great day and do not forget to smile :D

V xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review