OUTFIT POST | SPRING/SUMMER COLLAB WITH TANIA!!


Good Afternoon, 

Now I am not an expert at these 'look book' posts so please bare with me. Time was not on my side this week and I didn't have that handy of an assistant.

This post is in collab with my lovely friend Tania. I will leave more info at the end of the post :D 




My playsuit is from H by Henry Holland which is available in Debenhams. My tassle leather jacket is from Primark and it's about 2 years old. My bag is from Primark too and was a bargain at £5. My sunglasses were bought in Bilbao last Summer. 

I love this outfit for evening/night time in the Spring/Summer and you can really jazz it up with booties or heels. I have flats on that are plain black. 





The tassle jacket makes a return haha. This little jacket is the perfect day/night jacket. When I'm out in the day time I try be as casual as I can. If I need to be somewhere fancy then I can put something else together but to explore the Cornish beaches I will be comfy. 

My skinny jeans are from GAP, they're ankle grazers that I picked up by mistake but they'll do. I try to only buy GAP jeans because they suit my leg shape best but because I'm tall they have great length. I have a long vest underneath my t-shirt that's from New Look and my CARDIFF t-shirt was a random purchase last Summer but I love it. I am huge Cardiff person. 

Again, my sunnies were mentioned above. I adore my little pumps from Primark, so so cute and comfortable. Can you see a theme? I like to be comfortable. I don't tend to like my hair up in a ponytail or anything but the wind on the beach was something else, haha. 

I will post a night time outfit post during the week for the Spring/Summer. Also, check out my day to night Spring/Summer look on my YouTube please.


Check out Tania's info below and give her some love ;)

Tania's Info:
Blog: http://whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/whentaniatalks
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/whentaniatalks

Have a fun day, 
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review