TANYA BURR LIPGLOSS THOUGHTS


Hey loves, 

Well some may say I am glutton for punishment but here we are with an other Tanya Burr gloss. 



 Excuse my poor excuse for nail varnish haha. I was on holidays in Cornwall and the effort to re-apply polish was not there. I find the packaging for these to be cheap and boring but I'm sure the tween population love it. 

There's something oddly shite about the packaging as a whole really BUT we are here for the product *repeats over and over*



The applicator is fantastic because it covers a lot of the lip area with a few swipes. It doesn't pick up too little or too much product either. Some people rave about the scent but I find it mildly overpowering and that isn't cool. I think these retail for £5.99 but I got this for £2.99 in TK Maxx in Truro, Cornwall. 


I bought this shade in 'Heart Skipped A Beat' (how sickly sweet) because to me it was going to be a red gloss. At that time I had on my Sephora Cream Lip Stain on and wanted a gloss to go over top sometimes as it is very matte. I was so saddened that the gloss is more pink than red and has a lot of shimmer in it. Having worn it a few times I doubt I'll wear it again as it was rubbish on the lips and was the stickiest gloss ever or should I say gloop.

This is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01. 

Sorry to be a negative nancy but we can't all like the same products and I really am not prepared to say I like a product because a 'famous' (I say that loosely) YouTuber created it.

My previous Tanya Burr video.

Have a great day haha. 

Vicky. xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review