TOP 5 LIPPES | COLLAB WITH KATIE MEEHAN


Hey loves, 

Well today is an exciting post. Do you have certain lipsticks you were out to a night time event or clubbing? Here are my Top 5 for those occasions. This is a collab with my lovely friend Katie Meehan.



So if you have an eagle eye then you will notice there are actually 6 lip options. Let me explain. 


I did use two lip liners with these looks. I'll get to those in a moment. 

I am a huge fan of MAC Heroine because it looks so different on everyone. If I pair it with my Rimmel eyeliner in Aubergine it deepens the purple. 

I also use Rimmel's Aubergine as a lip liner with Makeup Revolution's Depraved lipstick to give it a purple-grey look. I love this with a smokey grey look as it is so so different. 

I need to invest in more of the Too Faced Melted lippies as I love this one in Violet. It can be sheered out as a nice purple - pink or amped up to be a gorgeous purple. These last ages on the lips and are so comfy. 

I rocked my MAC Rebel a lot in the Winter and wanted something similiar but not as deep. This Wet N Wild lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy is just that. Deep and sultry but not too vampy. I love the semi matte finish too. It does stain the lips so it fades nicely. 

Finally, my fave red lip shade. This Sephora Cream Lip Stain is a force to be reckoned with. It's not too cool toned and not too warm, the perfect red for my skin tone. It stays put for hours and never fades with patches and I never EVER get the white ring of doom on the inner lip that some of these matte lip creams can leave. Just amazing. 

Top to bottom: Too Faced, Makeup Revolution, Wet N Wild, Sephora, MAC and Kardashian Beauty mixed with MAC. 


My honourable mention is my fave nude lip mix. MAC Brave with the Kardashian Beauty duo in Au Natural. Just amazingly gorgeous. 

Please check out Katie's lovely blog and give her a follow. She is witty and so honest, I love it. 

What are you fave lippies for events or night time?

Vicky xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review