MAKEUP REVOLUTION PIGMENT 'ANTIC' *

Well hello there,

Today I have another Makeup Revolution post. I am loving this brand. Also, I hear tomorrow is to be a corker of a heatwave.


As far as pigments go, I wouldn't be a huge fan of them. They can be messy and you don't always get the colour payoff you desire. When I tried this pigment it was very heavy on the fallout even when the brush was wet. That is to be expected. It is a grey/black with silver specks in it.



It is pigmented but nothing very strongly pigmented. I found it needed a lot of build up on the lid. As you can see on my hand it is quite patchy. Unfortunately I just do not love this product but I definitely want to work with it more.

Have you tried the pigments from this brand? You can buy it here.

Have a wonderful day,
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review