TOO FACED MELTED LIQUIFIED LIPSTICK

Hey loves,

How are we all? What a glorious few days it has been here in the UK. The sunshine has been gorgeous. I was in Debenhams recently and saw the new Too Faced Melted lip products and instantly had a nosey at them. Naturally I had to have one.


I have been buying a lot of nudes and subtle colours lately and to be fair, that's boring, for me. I am very bold and out there with my shade choices usually so I am back on that vibe now thankfully.



I love the packaging. It's lightweight and just so different on my makeup stand. Looks quirky and fun. It doesn't look like 12ml of product but apparently it is that.




I tried it on in Debenhams, the girl used a lip brush and it was all very clean, don't worry. I loved it but she really piled it on my lips and I looked like some kind of anime character. I blotted some off and let it set. It sets as a semi matte finish. I bought melted violent because it looked so gorgeous. The pink undertone to it is so subtle but definitely not like anything else I have.

You can see in the pictures above that the applicator is a squeeze bottle and the tip is sponge. This hopefully won't get too messy in the future and I don't really want to waste any product either. The wear time on the lips is about 3/4hours but feels comfortable. It doesn't dry my lips out. You can build it up to be glossier and more stand out but I find that a normal coating on the lips makes it look way nicer.

I didn't take a lip swatch so here is a shameless selfie type picture. You can buy these beaut lipsticks here. They retail for £19 each.






Have a great day. Enjoy the sun :D
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review