NYX MATTE LIPSTICK 'Maison'

Hey loves,

I write this as I am listening to Chris Jericho's podcast. I am literally the biggest WWE nerd haha.


I jumped over fences when I saw NYX in Ireland. It was in the most random pharmacies but still it was in Ireland. I got a few products before my return to the UK and have shared some on my blog already. Check the sidebar for those.




The packaging isn't the worst out there. It is black plastic, has some cute hearts on it but you can clearly see the shade of the lipstick in the middle which pleases me.



As you can see it's not everyone's cup of tea colour wise BUT I love it. I find this mid tone brown to be very nice on pale skin and it has a grey undertone that makes it so wearable. 

I couldn't find this on the NYX website but this was €7.49/£6. The wear time is 3/4 hours and that's with eating and drinking. In the lip swatch I have Wet N Wild's lip liner in Willow on which gave it a softer look. 

Absolutely love this shade guys. 

Have you tried the NYX Matte lippies? Any recommendations?

V xox 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review