Question Time with TALKBECKYTALK from YouTube

Morning everyone,

I cannot believe the sun is shining today, feels like we never see it anymore. I asked the wonderful Becky Sheeran AKA TalkBeckyTalk if I could ask her some questions and she was more than lovely about it.
For those who don't have a YouTube or don't know you too well, give us a quick description of you in less than 10 words.

Chatty, bubbly and love makeup, tea and sparkly things!

Tell me your favourite movie and your favorite band.
Movie: Finding Nemo!

Band: The Script
If you could live any kind of lifestyle be it extravagant or not, what would it be?
I'd love to live on a beach selling shell bracelets and be by the sea all day!
What I love about your channel is the variety of videos, is it hard to be consistent on ideas without sticking to just one theme?

Sometimes it's hard to know what people will like. I always have lots of ideas but have to remember just because I like them not everyone will! I try to stay true to myself :)
I love my tea, like you, but only drink normal tea. I miss my Irish tea :( What's your three favourite kinds of tea?

Oooh my 3 fave teas! Definitely chai, English breakfast and also brioche which is a new one I've just found - I love loose leaf tea the best! And all with lots of milk! 

If you could create a YouTube house and had to pick 5 YouTubers to live with, excluding Holly and Fleur, who would you pick?

This is a tough one!! Ooh I can't leave anyone out! It would have to be Tati (Glamlifeguru), Nikki (NikkiPhillippi), Ingrid (missglamorazzi), Elle fowler, Tanya Burr, Amelia Liana, Gemma (Gemsmaquillage)...I hate choosing!!!
Going forward what can be expect from you?

Well 2014 is going to see lots of change. First of all I'm now doing more videos each week which I'm really enjoying, lots are going to be with my sister Holly as we live together. I also want to do more baking, I love cupcakes and used to do cooking on my channel! Finally some people may know I was working as a presenter at the BBC. I have left there now to join another TV channel so I'll be announcing very soon which one, I'm so excited!

What do you look for when wanting to watch new YouTube channels?

I love watching people who are full of energy and seem happy! I also love watching singers and musicians, there are some amazing artists on YouTube with incredible voices I could watch them all day!


Can you give some advice to any newbies? Like me.


Advice would be to work as hard as you can and never give up. Life is full of disappointment, rejection and hard work but if you find something you love it will eventually happen for you. Follow your dreams, don't ever do something that makes you unhappy! And most of all be true to who you are. Sometimes there are parts of me that people don't like, but if we were all the same the world would be boring!! As for starting up a channel, the hardest thing is filming the first video and uploading...once that's done, the rest is history!!!



I cannot tell you how happy I am that Becky agreed to this and arghh pinch me. I love her channel and the variety of videos and how they are happy and upbeat. I am also a huge tea drinker, I am Irish after all, and will be forever so I can definitely relate to her there and she has a closeness with her family and friends that I too have. 

Check out her channel here.  You will not regret it.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review