Revlon Neon Nail Art | Atomic Pink

Hey guys,

Hope all is well. Today I have a review for you.


I have seen these Revlon Nail Art duos on US blogs and videos and I know they came to the UK last year. After reading mediocre reviews, I wasn't eager to splash out £8 for something I might not like. Enter Poundland and for once having something I could buy from your cosmetic section.




I still cannot believe this was £1 haha. Anyway, I am all about bright, neon nails so I was excited to try this out. It looked promising from the bottle BUT my word is it a nightmare to work with. I have good nails and they're very well looked after. You apply the white first, which needed two coats as it is so watery and thin. You then go ahead with the pink over it when it's dry. This needed three coats.




I am definitely disappointed with my purchase. I didn't technically waste money as it was so cheap. The idea behind it is great but the formula of both polishes is too thin and this chipped almost immediately. Shocking.

Tut tut Revlon. Have you guys tried these?

Victoria xox

PS Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review