Valentine's Gift Ideas | Ladies and Gents Edition

Hello hello,

Well with that day of the year coming up, yes Valentine's Day. I thought I would do a gift guide and instead of doing two separate posts, I thought one was a better idea. Here we go then.


When it comes to getting men a gift for V Day, it's not always easy to choose. I mean they may tell you what they want, but there's always a chance of the answer being a tad rude. Haha. I chose a few items that go for the everyday normal guy.

Adidas trainers, Vans, Garmin training watch, Guess watch,  Zico denim jacket and Rungspun leather jacket. Click here for prices etc. I picked the above because men love fitness either at the gym or outside of the gym, the Garmin is a great way to time and keep track of fitness levels etc. The Adidas trainers are great for beginner gym goers or runners as they have a nice elevated heel to protect the feet. The two jackets would look amazing on any guy, anytime of the year. I love Vans and I know a tonne of guys who do as well, classy and not dressy. The watch just oozes manliness and yes haha.

Onto the ladies.

Women are a nightmare to buy for SOMETIMES. That's the truth and don't deny it. I chose some cute items that I think most girls would like. All prices here.

The flower bracelet is so on trend for the forthcoming S/S season and just look at it. Gorgeous. As we are in between the Winter/Spring time I thought this jacket from River Island was perfect. The weather here in the UK is insane so it would definitely be used a tonne. I love Dolce & Gabbana's perfume 'The One' it is the nicest high end perfume. Any makeup addict would love this luxurious Tom Ford trio. I think I've seen this in my dreams tonnes haha. The Jeffrey Campbell pumps just scream girly but edgy. Finally, the cute bag. I don't think I've seen cuter bags from Accessorize. Their new Spring bags are gorgeous but this is the nicest practical one in the collection.

I hope this gave you some inspiration.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review