Top 14 of 2014 |

Welcome to my top 14 of the past year, 2014!! Woo hoo. 


So, let's get started. I will give mini reviews along the way. 


KIKO are a brand I discovered this year and their water shadows are AMAZING. I have two and will definitely be investing in more ASAP. They are beautiful wet or dry but trust me when I say the colour pops when wet and they last a long time. 
The original Urban Decay Naked palette has been used so much by me this year but looks nearly new. I seriously loved a golden, warm brown eye in the Summer. I also obsessed over the Urban Decay Naked Basics, the original. It is so simple yet extremely useful for eyes and brows. Venus can also be used as a face highlighter. Amazing eye products. 


NUXE Reve De Miel is one heck of a lip balm. Such a good lip balm for when you want those suckers to be moisturised, plump and soft for hours. Whilst it is nearly £10, it is worth it. LOVE!! 
YSL Fusion Ink is brilliant. I have the shade B20. I have fair skin with neutral undertones. This shade is perfect. It is also amazing for my oily skin. I do have to moisturise my few dry patches before using this, that is the only fault. Otherwise, it is long lasting, easy to build up and looks flawless. I WOKE UP LIKE THIS #FLAWLESS
NARS knocked it out of the world with this cheek palette. The Virtual Domination palette was a gift from my parents in November. I use it most days and it is just perfection. I did do a blog post with swatches so click Novembers posts for all info. 


Natural Collection are probably one of the most affordable brands on the High Street. I have had a fair few of their products over the years and recently repurchased a bunch of products. I tend to try so many mascaras so I am picky. The Lash Length mascara is amazing at lengthening the lashes and lifting them up. I have it in Brown/Black for a more natural day to day lash. When I want some out there and pure black? I turn to Urban Decay's Perversion mascara. This is the blackest mascara, long lasting and gives my lashes loads of pizazz!! Buy it people!
MAC's Pro Longwear concealer is a bloggers dream. It conceals and highlights so well. It lasts hours and on me, at least, it does not crease. Another must have. 


Australis products are hard to get here but my word they are amazing. I have Berry Nice Kiss which is a muted berry shade and Make Me Blush is a gorgeous peach/pink shade. The formula is a little heavy but they are not too sticky on the lips. They are pigmented and long lasting. I love them. So obsessed. 
Many YouTube and Bloggers have preached about the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red (01) and when I was in Bilbao I got one. I love cool tone bright reds on me so I knew I would love it and I definitely do. It is bright, long lasting and does not move. So good I bought a backup. 


Wet N Wild are simply amazing and not being able to choose more of them in my faves was hard. I chose their lipstick in Bare It All as it is the perfect nude, for me anyway. It is darker than your typical nude but is definitely more brown. Some say it is a dupe for MAC's Velvet Teddy but I don't own that. Great staying power on the lips and very pigmented. 
My friend Kate sent me MAC's Rebel this year in our huge International Swap and I love it. It is a perfect berry with a pink twinge to it. Satin finishes from MAC are amazing. I also have MAC's Twig which OMG is my fave colour this year. It sits on my lips so well and I love the slight pink to it. AMAZING. 

From bottom upwards; Sephora Cream Lip Stain 'Always Red', Australis 'Berry Nice Kiss', Australis 'Make Me Blush', MAC 'Twig', MAC 'Rebel' and Wet N Wild 'Bare It All'.

So folks, there you have it. Picking fourteen was so hard. Millie helped me though. 


I love my crazy kitty hehe. Have you guys any recommendations for me? 

Peace.. Xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review