KARDASHIAN BEAUTY AU NATUREL LIP SET | IN THE NUDE

Hey loves,

So, I have a few bits from the Khroma/Kardashian beauty line but I really wanted to get this post up ASAP.


I was going to lighten the picture above but I am on a trip to Cornwall but I can confirm it is only a smidgen lighter in reality. See swatches in a moment.




It is almost like a caramel nude colour and is very pigmented. This gloss isn't too sticky but there is a slight tackiness to it which enhances it to stay on the lips longer. 



Please excuse my tired looking hands and ratchet nails. I need to do them. The dual ended lipstick/liner is a great idea but it does get a little messy at the application points. 

I am honestly obsessed with these products to the point of wanting to buy a backup. It's the perfect nude lip for me but that's with a more bronze look. If this were the Winter time I would have to make it a tad darker or more pinker in tone as it would wash me out. 

Check out your local TK Maxx for these bad boys or else buy them here :D

Is there anything from the Kardashian beauty range I need to try next? Let me know.

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review