THE BALM NUDE TUDE PALETTE REVIEW AND SWATCHES!

 
I feel like I have not blogged in a long long time. I have been super busy and have returned to the UK finally.

WOOHOO!! So here is today's post.



I have been eyeing this baby up for the longest time and finally got it about a fortnight ago. It is so so gorgeous. This palette has a variety of finishes from matte, frost to satin. The packaging is thick cardboard but quite durable. I don't think anything would break if it dropped to the floor.






In the last picture there is an additional picture of SILLY applied wet. These shadows are soft, buttery and amazingly pigmented. They can be a touch powdery but that's not too much of a problem given the pigmentation.

Apart from Silly being the problem eyeshadow a little MAC Fix + can fix that issue (get the joke?).  I cannot recommend this palette enough.


I nearly forgot to mention the primer sample you get. It is a gel type consistency which I'm not sure I like but I'll keep giving it a go. The brush included is ok but I just use my Real Techniques one regardles.

Overall I give this palette a 9/10 it is stunning. I took one mark away for Silly even though it's a shadow I can work with. I have used it with several primers and alone and the shadows last all day. This palette is £30 on ASOS.com.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile :D

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review