THIS GOOD BOX SUBSCRIPTION BOX*


Hey guys, 

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Lianne at This Good Box and asked to have a peep at their service. Of course I said yes because of their message behind the service.

Do Good. Feel Good. Spreading awesome acts of kindness and showcasing the UKs best ethical brands. I love the idea of helping smaller and more independent brands.




The contents are very cute and as a sample box this isn't bad at all.




I love the quote on the postcard as well as the thank you card. Very cute. The badges will definitely get pinned on my new notice board, when I buy it haha. I love little happy quotes. The bracelet is the prettiest shade of purple and just sparkles when you wear it. I love how it's hand made too. 

I like the addition of the tea but have yet to try it. Earl Grey will please a lot of people. The stamp is right up my alley. Anything with a star or heart on it, I am sold. Absolutely sold haha.


You can still buy the box here. It is £12.50.  I love the website and the interviews and stories from each brands owner. I know Lianne the founder will be organising events etc too which is brilliant. I am definitely impressed with these products too as they're quirky.

Let me know if you have tried this subscription box.

Victoria xox 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review