MAX FACTOR CREME PUFF BLUSH THOUGHTS


Hey everyone,

So today I thought I would talk through my thoughts on the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes.



   

 I bought the shade Nude Mauve. It's coming off quite bronze in the pictures but it is lighter in person.

These beautiful blushes are apparent dupes for the Hourglass blushes but I have not got one so I cannot compare personally. I don't think I would need one with these Max Factor blushes, they are gorgeous.


What I like the most about this blush is how long it lasts on the cheeks. Usually when I put a blush on with the rest of my routine it fades slightly but this doesn't at all.

I honestly think everyone should have at LEAST one of these in their collections. The best way to apply this product is with a stippling brush, I use my Real Techniques one.

Let me know if you have tried these.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review