My lipstick collection: Red edition.

Good afternoon,

Well I had a family member ask me about red lipsticks recently so I thought why not show my red lipsticks. I have a handful to show you all. In some of the pics I have earphones in so just ignore that. I was bopping away to The Wanted's new album haha. I am not obsessed with Jay haha.

So, in my pics I opted for a dark purple eye look. I think this look is more suited for night time or clubbing. I wanted to picture the red lips with a darker eye to show it's not too much. Sorry for the selfie type pics haha.

  

What I like about this Revlon lipstick is the cool tone red and how gorgeous it is to apply. It is one of their pearl finishes and is extremely long lasting. I think in 5/6 hours I would check it once and either buff it out or reapply. Gorgeous colour.


I have three of these lip lacquers and they're all gorgeous in their own right. When Rimmel came out with these I was so happy. A lipstick and gloss in one. These do stain the lips so when it starts to dry out after a few hours there's a stain there. They are longlasting and extremely pigmented. I know loads of people don't like the messy application BUT if you squeeze the wand at the tip before application it makes it easier and there's extra product there if you need it. You need at least one in your collection.


This Revlon lipstick is one of my faves. I LOVE IT. It is a creme finish so a tad soft to apply but don't let that put you off. I use a lip liner for this, my chosen one is Essence - Femme Fatal. So bright and vibrant on the lips. I need to use this more often because it is my fave high street red and a pure red at that. 


This is the only matte red I have. I have had Ruby Woo for so long as well. I think this and MAC's Please Me were my first matte lippies. Please Me is a nude/pink so I can't include it here unfortunately.  If you want a gorgeous, vibrant pure red that won't move all day then this is your baby. I think because of the cool undertone this makes your teeth look white and suits all skin tones.

I hope this was helpful. My next edition might be next week. 

Have a great day, I'm off for some Toby Carvery hehe.

Victoria xox





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review