REVIEW: MUA Matte Lipsticks

Hey m'loves,

Well, I accidentally deleted my fortnightly Monday video so a blog post it is. #MakeupMayhemOnAMonday will go on hehe.

Well today I have a review of the new matte lippies from MUA. As you all know this brand is sold in Superdrug.

The two shades I bought are Wild Berry and Peachy Keen.



I actually thought these lipsticks would be decent. I have shade 3 from the normal line in my collection and it's good. It is a nice watermelon colour.

I have several matte lipsticks in my collection so know how they feel when you swatch or apply it. I couldn't swatch them in store as there were no testers. As these are £1 each I popped them into my basket.


As you can see in my picture there is very little pigmentation. They are tough to apply as well, almost stiff. On my lips there is very little colour. I didn't include lip swatches for that simple reason.

I am absolutely disgusted at the quality of these even at £1. Awful product,

Pfft!!!! I will honestly never buy a thing from MUA again. I have several products in my storage just waiting for the bin.

Anyways, have a fun evening,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review