Review: Barry M Lip Paint

Hey,

Well today/tonight I have a review for you all. This is one for my lipstick lovers.

I love trying new colours and brands and especially when I forgot a specific brand did good products other than what they're known for. Of course I am talking about Barry M. When I think about Barry M I think of great nail polishes.


This is one of their matte lipsticks. I did not know this until I applied it at home. It didn't swatch matte but I was a tad tired when I purchased it haha. This is number 52 and retails for £4.49. Can be bought here :)


What shocked me about the lipstick was the colour. It seemed to swatch  a bit darker than what it actually is. I took the above picture to show you. Excuse the picture quality as I am at home in Ireland for my birthday.

It is so so so vibrant. It almost reminds me of a darker version of MAC's Candy Yum Yum. Honestly. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves a bright, bold lip. I personally don't mind a bright or ordinary lip and love it even more when it's a berry shade.


As you can see in my selfie type pictures above it is bright but even after 2 hours it's not toned down much and hasn't appeared dry on my lips. These babies are pigmented, non sticky, comfy to wear and quite longlasting. I would have a look at the lippy after 3 hours to maybe smear it out or apply more. It stains the lips slightly so the colour won't fade dramatically.

I am definitely going to go back and buy some more. In love.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review