bareMinerals BARESKIN Serum Foundation

Hey beauties,

Well today I would like to give you my thoughts on the latest bareMinerals foundation.




Now I did do a video on my thoughts of this bad boy which is below.


I got some info from Sephora's website about this foundation for you guys. What it is:
A breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one. 

What it does:
Created with exceptional purity in mind, this ultrathin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish, and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance—it’s like nothing you’ve ever felt before. 


I said in the video there were 16 shades but there are infact 20, which is amazing. It is £26 and available here.

Have a peep at my video and let me know what you think please.

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review