Essence Haul

Hey beauties,

Ooops I bought some stuff.







So I was having a really rubbish day in work today (sat, 27th) and popped to Wilko for a nosey. That place gets me everytime haha. In Ireland I could buy Essence so easily and when I moved to the UK three years ago I couldn't get it anywhere. Now they are in nearly all Wilkos *happy dance*. I LOVE ESSENCE!

So anyway there were a tonne of products half price or discounted. I grabbed a few things that I knew I would definitely use.

I <3 Smokey Jumbo Eye Pencil is a newbie for me but I have used the mascara in this collection before and it's quite decent. It's very black and a semi matte finish. This was £1.

I have two other Silky Touch Blushers and love them. Whilst they are pigmented they are light on the skin and last so well. You definitely get the most of your day in wear time. I got this coral shade in Sweetheart for days when I want a soft blush. This was £1.

I have had many of the single eyshadows from Essence and haven't always been impressed. The price point is great regardless of discount but sometimes the pigmentation can be weak. I picked this one up in Sandy Says Hello as I love a shimmery champagne on my lid with some liner lately. This is definitely one of the better shades and whilst it's a metallic finish it's a tad more shimmery than metallic. For .50p who would complain?! Nobody!

This was one of the newer products and not discounted. I am obsessed with highlighters lately. For some reason I want them ALL! Impossible task. I saw this Soo Glow highlighter, saw the white gold colour and had to have it. It's a cream to powder finish so I am interested to see how it goes. My shade is Look On The Bright Side. Retail price is £2.80 which is great value.

I have a few of the Metal Glam Eyeshadows now and love them on the lid with some MAC Fix +. The top layer is a spray over which is a tad annoying. The shade in Frosted Apple is cute but not as vibrant as I want but will definitely be used. This was £1.


You can see in the swatches I did a slight heavy hand swatch but I always like to show what the products are like built up. I cannot wait to wear them and show you all some looks.

EXCITED!!

Have a great day

V xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review