THE SECRETS OF BLOGGING | TAG!

Hey loves,

Well today is a tag post type of day. I saw this tag a while ago and had the questions saved. I don't do enough tags and wanted to do something different today.


When did you start blogging and why?
I googled a make-up product and saw Fleur's blog and thought it was something I could give a go. Since then I have learned to use my knowledge in a way I enjoy. I love writing and this is the perfect creative outlet.

How many people in real life know about your blog?
I remember at first I told nobody but I think my friends and family know I am make-up obsessed and love writing so it is a natural blend. Now I think all my friends and family know about it. It's the YouTube channel I keep more of a secret haha. 

What are your favourite posts to read?
I really enjoy hauls, reviews and looks. I enjoy seeing how people use their products to create a look for them. It's a different way of getting to know someone.

List a blog you discovered recently?
Angela Lanter and I discovered her YouTube ages ago but her blog is great for look books. I just love her and her attitude. Angela is very good at giving every detail and alternatives. I wouldn't normally be a fashion blog person but she has converted me.

Which posts are you most proud of?
Anything that's a bit personal for the reason of it being hard to write down and then publish. It might be MY blog but it's still out there on the ole interweb. In May/April I wrote a few personal posts. I also pride myself in giving a good review and not just reviewing something for the sake of it. I give products time.

Which advice would you give future bloggers?
Just be you and never let anyone tell you that you isn't enough. You learn quickly who is and who isn't a fan of your blog and a tonne of that comes from jealously so never take it to heart. It is your space so use it for you :D


Thanks for reading and let me know if you do this tag. I tag you all but I want to tag others specifically.

I TAG!! 

Here are the questions.. 
When did you start blogging and why?
How many people in real life know about your blog?
What are your favourite posts to read?
List a blog you discovered recently?
Which posts are you most proud of?
Which advice would you give future bloggers?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review