Empties Nov 2014


Let's get talking about my trash!!





I won't go into too much details about everything but give you the jist of each product and would I buy again. 

Nivea make some great skincare but not everything they do agrees with my skin. This eye make-up remover is the best out there on the High Street. It is affordable, works well and doesn't hurt even the most sensitive of eyeballs. Definitely repurchasing this one. 

The perfume is Kenzo - Flower and I am obsessed. It is my fave Summer perfume. On the wishlist again this one is. 

Garnier Moisture Match creams were introduced to me last year by my Aunt Dervela. I didn't think I would like them but I do. The mattifying one suits my skin type to the ground but they have a variety of types. Already repurchased two more hehe. 

Caudalie Vino Perfect came in a Birchbox in the Summer. I love it but it is such an expensive product that it won't be repurchased at all. 

Onto the next picture.. 

I go through dry shampoos like there's none left in the world. The Aussie dry shampoo was a complete shambles and I hated it. 

Batiste do the best dry shampoo in my opinion and this shade suits my lovely dark hair. 

So Sinful is just for my hand bag to take to work. It is always repurchased haha. 

Now the make-up empties

I've spoken about a few Wet N Wild products both here and on my YouTube channel. I love their Coverall powder. It is light and lasts well. This is my second one this year. 

I'll mention the ELF primer and nail polish remover together. Both are great. The ELF primer came in a set but lasts very well on the lids. I always buy these remover tubs from Poundland, they're great. 

Last but not least... 

Carmex lip balm. Oh I love thee. Already have two backups of this. 

What have you been loving lately? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review