Maybelline Electro Baby Lips


Another lip balm? Yep, addicted isn't the word.




So, there I was mooching about Boots and saw this little thing. They've been out of stock for a while in the Boots, Gloucester. Always the way. 

Do I need a lip balm? No. It seems to be something I love buying though. That and other lip stuff. 



My fave from the original Baby Lips line was Cherry Me. I loved the scent and tint of red. It was also the most hydrating in my opinion. This one, Strike A Rose, is very similiar. It gives a hint of pink but hydrates my lips nicely for at least 2 hours. 

I definitely think I'll buy more to compare. Such an addict haha. 

Have you tried these? Xox 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review