Australis Neon Crush Eyeshadow


Hey beauties, 

Today I have a gorgeous eye-shadow duo to show off. I got this from the wonderful Kate in our International Swap. 







As you can see it is super pigmented. I honestly am obsessed with this duo. When you look at it in the pan it's not the most special duo especially with LOLZ embossed into it. The colour swatches on my hand are one swipe, ONE! Amazeballs. They aren't too metallic either it's more duo chrome if anything. Against my brown eyes the colours just pop.

I wonder if I can get more online somewhere because obsessed wouldn't be the word. Look out for a video with these soon. Check out Kate's blog here.

Have a wonderful day.

Xox

PS I am sick with a vomiting bug at the moment so these posts are scheduled.. xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review