Australis Creme Colour





So before this Summer I was not a huge cream product person. Just no thank you. Now I am obsessed.

I done a swap with my friend Kate recently, click here to see goodies. Kate gifted me this gorgeous cream blush/cheek product from the well known Australis brand. It looks so intimidating on first glance but oh no it is gorgeous.

The texture is very firm and almost sticky but once it's applied to the cheeks, my word, it is gorgeous. This blends like a dream and gives the perfect flush look without looking like you've had a hot flush. Not that I know what that's like either, I am only young.

The lasting power is quite impressive and it stayed on 4/5 hours even in the strong heat in Spain. When I tested it here in the UK I got most of my day out of it. I love this product and I wish I could get some more here. The shade I have is 'Dusky Rose'.

Can you recommend any cream cheek products? Let me know :D

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review