Maybelline Rose Poudre Nail Varnish







Well hello there,

I have been so bad at blogging recently. I went home to Ireland for a few days and just got back yesterday. Knackered would not describe me right now.

I got this beautiful polish about a month ago and never thought to blog about it. There are no reasons why I didn't.

The colour is very girly and soft. It's a beige nude with a hint of pink. It definitely needs some layering as it is quite streaky but once you get to your desired look, it's stunning. So pretty. What I loved was how long it stayed on my nails.

I work in a photo store where I am near chemicals, water and a lot of general work with my hands. This stayed put for 6 days without major chipping. I really want to try more from this range from Maybelline. I like the Color Show polishes too.

I got mine on offer in Morrisons but they retail for £4.99 in Boots.

Have you tried these polishes?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review