Natural Collection | First Impressions


Want to know what I think of these Natural Collection goodies?





I picked these two goodies up about a month ago in Boots. They had a great offer on this brand. I think it was 2 for £3.50. I mean come on what a steal!!!

So, I have tried this brand before, I bought a tinted moisturiser and foundation way back in the day. I am a foundation hoarder and like to try lots of them. From what I remember I didn't hate them, I must give them a go again.

I have heard many things about their blushers, eye-shadows and this particular mascara. I have been testing them out so here are my thoughts. I think it was Kirstie from A Yellow Brick Blog that mentioned the mascara before. She mentioned it as a layering mascara.

I absolutely 100% recommend this mascara. It doesn't flake, slump your lashes down or fade away. It does give definition and serves the layering suggestion very well. I use this mainly with my CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara as that mascara is very dry. I shockingly didn't see my lashes fade even after a 9 hour work day. HOORAY!!


Whilst the eye-shadow isn't awful, it's not great either. It does need a primer and maybe a jumbo pencil to lock the colour down. I have used it with NYX's Milk and ELF's Bali Bound and it stayed put way longer with those crayons as bases. For the price, you get what you pay for. 

All in all I am not disappointed with these products but definitely wouldn't go for an eye-shadow again. At least I now know. I do think I'll get the face products to test out. *I might forget though*

Have you tried anything from Natural Collection? Let me know :D 

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review