Barry M Offer!! Free Mascara!!


So, Barry M encouraged me to buy some products. I did not put them in my hand and run to the cash register haha. They had an offer where if you spent £7 you got a free Showgirl mascara, bargain!!



I have a tonne of nail polish in my collection but Essie and Barry M are the only ones I really buy. I have a couple of the Barry M matte and gelly nail polishes so I knew the quality would be great. I chose two random colours just because I could.

Waikiki reminds me of an Essie colour called The More The Merrier. A gorgeous pastel lime green. I really don't think I've seen a colour quite like Mustard before. It is a very brown yellow and I love it. I'll put a picture on my instagram (victoriaearls) of these colours.

The mascara intrigued me hence giving into the offer. I have heard many reports on it. I have only used it for a few days but so far I love it. I am also very fussy with these lashes of mine.


This wand is what dreams are made of. It is very similiar to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. I love the volume and definition it gives my lashes. Amazing, so far.

Have you tried any of these bad boys? Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review