Barbara Daly Longwear Eyeshadow

Hey guys,

Well, if you watch any of the UK YouTubers (Anna, Lily, Tanya and Amelia) then you will have heard of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar. This is a complete dupe and I believe my first dupe post. Yay.




When I saw these in Tesco I thought oh £3 they might be ok. I can honestly say this has wowed me. So gorgeously pigmented, waterproof and whilst it goes on and dries quick you still have enough time to blend it out or into the crease. It is incredible.



I am not sure of the shade range, I believe there are four. I wanted something lighter as we are in Summer and this looks a little like Bubbly by Stila. I am definitely going back to try some more out. I do have a tutorial with this to go up next week so stayed tuned for that.

Would you wear this or buy the By Terry £28 version? Let me know.

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review