bareMinerals 'The Wild Thing' Quad

Hey loves,

Well, this post may have you dribbling. I am featuring my FAVOURITE quad ever!! What a statement.


I have never tried anything from bareMinerals but have heard so much about them. I have tried mineral foundation from Avon before and didn't like it so it put me off. So I was browsing the makeup section of House of Fraser as there was a sale and stumbled upon this beauty.


The cute packaging on the cardboard alone feels high end. So from the picture you can see I didn't go for a normal neutral quad.

 


Ok so I just had a moment looking at my pictures. It is so pretty. It looks luxurious and feels it too. I got this on offer for £20.30 but it normally priced for £29. It is also limited edition.

What bareMinerals say 'The READY® eyeshadow from bareMinerals® provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing colour in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber — ingredients known to deliver anti-ageing benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness and antioxidants for a softer, smoother, revitalised eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing colour. The Wild Thing palette features Sensational, Elitist, Icon and Controversy.'



I don't think the pictures of these shadows do it justice. Honestly I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this quad. The buttery feeling of the shadows and how easy they blend makes them a makeup lovers dream but the pigmentation is fantastic. 





I want to definitely use this palette in a video because I can show it off in all its glory. Subscribe to my YT here please??

Let me quickly go through the shadow colours. The lime green/yellow green, Icon, is my favourite. I am obsessed with that colour and have two nail polishes (Essie - The More The Merrier) and one from Essence. Sensational is almost like a mint green but with a slight aqua to it. Lovely shade and very pigmented. Elitist is a gorgeous mid tone brown with slight green shimmer to it but nothing overpowering. Controversy is an almost metallic blue. I think this is the weak link of the four but it still applies to the lid amazing and especially looks gorgeous on the lower lash line. 

If you can get your hands on this quad then please get it. It rocks. You can buy it here.

Have a wonderful day,

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review