Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow






Hi loves,

Well last week I mentioned on my Twitter that Wilko's in Cheltenham was carrying a full range of Essence products. I am very familiar with the brand so my excitement levels were high.

I have used one of these Metal Glam shadows before and my word they are gorgeous. I had a dark brown one called 'Chocolate Jewellery' and it was amazing. You can use these dry or wet which is great. I used this one day as just an eyeliner on the top lid and it looked gorgeous. In real life it looks blue but in the pics and on the swatch it's a more teal/blue colour. Either way it is gorgeous.

These last all day and never look dull. There is a slight over spray on the product at first just to forewarn you all.

I can't remember the price but I want to say £2.99. Check your local Wilko's and buy them all.

Let me know if you buy any of these products.

V xox

Just want to thank Nicola for my gorgeous new blog design. Check out her Twitter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review