Barry M 'LOUD MOUTH' Liquid Lip Colour

Hey all,

Well, it's been a minute since my last post. My family came to visit from Ireland so my attention was fully on providing entertainment for everyone which was amazing.


Now, I have tried the Sleek Pout Paints and hated them. I have been curious about the OCC Lip Tars but never seem to have bought one, YET anyway. When I saw these on the Barry M stand last month I grabbed a safe coral shade. I have had this for about a month and kept forgetting about it, tut tut.




Excuse the huge swatch, a little goes a long way. I really like this liquid lip colour. They don't dry out your lips and definitely have a glossy finish. I find them to bleed easily and they tend to transfer from the lip area easily too. However that being said the applicator for this is so easy to use on the go but as I said before a little goes a long way. These tube type products are all the same, take your time applying.


This coral shade 'Screamer' is so pretty and definitely a summer hit. There are 7 shades altogether and you can get them here for a measly £3.99 each.

Let me know if you have any or are thinking about it.

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review