Hand Cream Saviours


Hello there,

My hands can get very dry and they tend to peel which is gross but it happens. Over the years I have used many a hand cream. Maybe too many if I am honest. 



We shall start with this gem. I have found a few items from Anatomicals in TK Maxx lately.  I got this hand cream for £4 in TK Maxx, Worcester. I love their face wash so thought this would be good too. I had been using the Soap & Glory Hand Food but it can be a tad greasy. This hand cream has a clinical scent but leaves my hands feeling so super soft. ASOS have it in a set here.



I got this Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream last week and fell in love. It has a gorgeous scent of Rosewater but it isn't over powering. The mix of Rosewater with Shea Butter makes it feel so luxurious on the skin. I cannot recommend this enough. At the moment it is on sale but is usually £15 here or in store.


Look how awkward I put the tube haha.

I am really getting into skin and general body care at the moment. Have you any other hand creams to recommend?

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review