LUSH MAYDAY BATH BOMB

Hey loves,

Well I was a tad late to get a LUSH Mayday Bath Bomb this year. If you don't know then you will now, I am obsessed with badgers. Yep that is true.



What made me buy it mainly was the idea of proceeds going to save badgers. It is thought that badgers carry the disease known as TB and unfortunately kill badgers. I hope that by teaming up with LUSH, this can be stopped and we can just leave the little badgers alone.



Aww look at that cute bath bomb. The scent off this is very unique. The notes are fennel oil and rosewood oil so you're going to have the softest skin ever after this. The scent isn't for everyone and I honesty didn't like the scent BUT the results on my skin were great.

Whilst this was a limited edition bath bomb, I know there are still some available in stores. I got mine towards the end of June. The colour of your bath won't really change apart from some black pieces from the badgers features on the bath bomb. This retails for £2.95.

If you can get one, then do but if you can't I am sorry. Oh and because LUSH really want to push the 'Save Badgers' message they leave you a note after your bomb has fizzed.


I love LUSH haha.

Have a great week,

V xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review