L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara

Well hello there,

So tell me this, who likes L'oreal? I do and I don't. I love their hair stuff but their makeup hasn't wowed me. I declared my love for the True Match Foundation until it started to oxidise on me. I needed a good mascara and after Fleur DeForce raved about this one, I had to get it.



I cannot tell you how many times I went to get this and then thought the brush would be too big. I am oh so odd sometimes. I went for extra black as I love having defined lashes that pop and as you can see above, the brush is large.



So, what's my verdict? I can tell you now that this mascara is my fave from the High Street/Drugstore EVER! It is so light on the lashes but yet does so much. I didn't want to curl my lashes today for example and yet I had a lovely curl. It doesn't flake onto my face throughout the day and stays jet black all day. I had this on for over 12 hours and I was still wowed at the length, curl and volume from my lashes.

Go get this mascara people!! You can get it here on Boots' website.

Have a lovely day,
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review