143.

Morning lovelies,

Today is a very different post. On my old blog I did mention my boyfriend James before. I had done some 'days out' posts and featured him. James' name will pop up from time to time. We have known each other for a long time now but today is our 6 month anniversary. I don't care if people think this is soppy or stupid, it's good to be happy and happy for others :P

I won't go into too much detail about my past but I have had some ups and a lot of downs when it comes to relationships. I blamed myself but quickly realised something's aren't meant to be, that's life :)

When I came back from Ireland after recouping there for five months, I was not looking for any kind of relationship at all. When I started to work in my previous job I certainly didn't expect to like anyone, let alone someone who was a smidgeon older than me. Enter: James! Haha.



This man is an absolute treasure. He is so supportive and encouraging. I think a tonne of my friends and family can see how happy we are together and in person how happy we are to be around each other without being all over each other. Oh Lord I am growing up.

Anyway, thank you for the last 6 months Jimmy boy and here's to many more. God help you haha.





Have a great day everyone.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review