REVIEW: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Herro,

How are we? I think a storm is brewing out there. The wind and rain is gross :(

Today I have a quick review on a NYX lip cream.



I got this off Love Makeup. I have had a look on their website and these seem to be gone at the moment. They only have them in a trio. Grrr. The shade I have is Addis Ababa.

I got this shade as I love dark pink lips especially cool tone dark pink. I wasn't sure about the formula at first but there is a knack to these magical things. Hehe. I would recommend coating your lips in balm beforehand, take that off and apply one coat, let it dry and then build the colour to your desire.


I have nothing but great things for this lip cream. It is seriously pigmented and long lasting. I team it up with some lipsticks and it adds extra ooph to it. I am definitely going to buy some more of these. 


Please excuse the awful lip picture. I haven't gotten the hang of it. This was taken after 4 hours, yes 4! It was still as matte as ever and very vibrant. The only dry parts were where I open and close my mouth. How amazing is that?

Have a great day.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review