The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey m'loves,

Well, the absolutely awesome Hope from Beauty & Bliss! nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks so so much. Mwahhh! 

How the Award Works:
-Display the award certificate on your blog.
-Announce your win, and thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
-Link your nominees in this post, and let them know they have been selected for the award!
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.


7 Facts about me;
  1. I have a thing about locking the front door. It has to always be locked or I go crazy.
  2. I try tone down my Irish accent only for it to become stronger.
  3. I am obsessed with wrestling and especially CM Punk.
  4. I only drink out of travel mugs at home.
  5. I am the eldest of three kids.
  6. If I had to be in any movie it would be Grease 2, I love the songs.
  7. I have lived in 4 places in a year.
Again, thank you so much Hope.

I don't have 15 to nominate but I will nominate those I think will do the post.

Carly
Budget Beauty Splurge
Makeup By Lauren Marie
beths adventures in wonderland
Chrissy Lilly
Twice Upon A Blonde
All Things Great Are Small


Have a wonderful day,

Victoria xox


  1.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review