REVIEW: Benefit Happy Beauty Day Products



Good evening,

Well, it's a tad chilly out now isn't it? Don't forget the clocks go back shortly so it'll be dark at 6pm :(

Anyways, my review today is one of the sample kits from Benefit. I bought this in Boots in my city and it retails for £9.50.



Pack contains a 7.5ml POREfessional, 4m Posietint and a 4g Bad Gal Lash mascara.




What I like about the pack is the fact you can sample of the well known Benefit goodies and not have to pay full price for it. Another thing I loved is that you sample it and see if it suits you etc.

My thoughts on the products are mixed. I absolutely love the mascara. Bad Gal Lash is something I will purchase in full size soon. I have too many open mascaras at the moment. It has a lovely big brush that really gives tonnes of volume and lengthens the lashes and gets just enough product on them. It doesn't have a weird smell like some mascaras and my lashes were soft even after two coats. Loved it.

When it came to The POREfessional I was so excited to try it out and see what the fuss was about. I have big pores on my nose, well not big but I see them. I would say this product works but when it wants to. There are days when it works and days where it doesn't. Sometimes my skin just does not want to cooperate with anything on my face so I can't make up my mind with this primer. Grr, booooo hisss!!

And finally the cheek and lip stain Posietint. I hate this darn thing. Yes it can leave a pink stain but that's it. I do not know how to make this work on my skin. It is doomed haha. I have tried both before and after foundation and all I get left with is a blob or it sinks into my skin and I cannot see it. So weird. I have just given up on it to be honest. 

Overall, I am happy I bought this and gave the 'samples' a try. I would never have paid full price for them to just try.

Let me know if you have tried these or anything else from Benefit.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review