Rimmel vs Rimmel..

Hello there,

Today's post is about two Rimmel mascaras. Both are from the 'Scandaleyes' collection. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with some mascaras. I go through them very quickly. Read on to see did either of these make it onto my Holy Grail list

You can buy both products here :) Clickity click

















Let's start with the Scandaleyes Lyrca Flex mascara. Rimmel say 'The first oversized volume mascara with LYCRA® for soft and flexible lashes. Flexible formula enhanced with weightless LYCRA® technology makes lashes look full and voluptuous but remain flexible, never stiff or brittle!
Layer it on now and later for buildable drama!'


As you can see the brush is large and gets slightly pointed at the top. Almost like a cone haha. This makes it easier to get into the inner corner. If you were to use this in the inner corner I would suggest wiping any excess product off the want to avoid messy eyelids especially if you've done lovely eye makeup. It is a buildable mascara BUT it can get a tad clumpy so to avoid that, again, take off any excess.


Now onto the next mascara...

Rimmel say 'It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-eyed false lash look!
Bold, wide-eyed false lash look. Hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume. Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!'


I really like this mascara. I love the wand and how it's like a curvy woman haha. The clump factor is more intense on this after one coat. You really get so much product on the wand every time you dip the wand in and I don't like how it smells. I do love how this gives my lashes tonnes of volume. It also separates them so nicely. Beware of crispy lashes after two coats though.


So, all in all which mascara is the better one?


I personally prefer the 'Lycra Flex'. I prefer the wand and appreciate how it works in general. I hate crispy lashes after mascara and this doesn't do that even if it clumps. Whilst I think Rimmel are on a fantastic run lately with them having so many amazing products, these two mascaras should not be ignored by any means.

Have you tried any of these mascaras? What should my next 'Versus' be based on?

Thanks for reading and I hope you follow using the 'Bloglovin' gadget to your right.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review