Sunshine Award.

Hey guys,

Well I was casually going through my blog as I want to design it some more this week and noticed there was a comment on my latest review (cheers for telling me google).  The lovely Hope from Beauty & Bliss nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Please go check her out and tell her I sent you.


The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve this award.
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer in their award post.
5. Let your 11 bloggers know you have nominated them.

Questions: 
1. Do you exercise frequently or on rare occasions?
I try to walk and cycle as often as I can. I do love a nice long walk.
 
2. Why do you love blogging?
I like how it allows you to be yourself and there are no rules as it is your own space.
 
3. What is your favorite place to shop for clothing?
I personally like Primark, Dorothy Perkins and River Island.
 
4. How long have you been blogging/making YouTube videos (if you have a channel)?
Just under a year :D 
 
5. Do you have any hidden talents?
Um, I use to be a cheerleader so I can dance a bit, well I think so. Haha.
 
6. What is your favorite brand for eye shadows?
Urban Decay without a 'shadow' (see what I did there) of a doubt. So pigmented, lovely and long lasting.
 
7. What is one thing you have to have with you at all times?
Definitely my phone. Lord if it's not in my pocket or hand I am a wreckless mess haha.
 
8. What is your favorite holiday?
We went to NYC in 2001 and I will never forget it. Best holiday ever.
 
9. What is your favorite type of blog post to do (i.e. reviews, tags, FOTD, etc)?
I do like hauls and reviews but I love when a Blogger is more open and personal. Lets you get to know them more.
 
10. Do you decorate your room/house for different holidays?
I should but unfortunately I don't. Only for Christmas. I have been thinking about making my birthday celebrations a monthly occasion though haha.
 
11. What is one thing you want people to gain from your blog?
I want people to learn about a product, to understand it's all light hearted and it's not there to offend anyone. I want people to see I am a nice person and want to get to know everyone. 
 
11 facts about me:
  1. I'm a tall lady at 5'10
  2. I am Irish and too proud of it haha
  3. I am obsessed with cheese and crisp sandwiches
  4. I am an absolute WWE nut. Wrestling is my other passion
  5. I have a brother, Aaron, 23 and a sister, Emer, who's nearly 28
  6. I may seem confident but I'm not at all deep down
  7. I can write with both hands
  8. I had my jaw broke when I was 21
  9. I have a CERT in Journalism
  10. I like to sing but when I do infront of people I put on a crap voice because I get nervous
  11. I was on TV when I was younger and they showed me picking my nose in the audience haha
I tag:
 
Ladies, these are your questions. I thought Hope's were great so just added in one of my own :P

Questions: 
1. Do you exercise frequently or on rare occasions?
2. Why do you love blogging?
3. What is your favorite place to shop for clothing?
4. How long have you been blogging/making YouTube videos (if you have a channel)?
5. Are you following my blog? Hehe
6. What is your favorite brand for eye shadows?
7. What is one thing you have to have with you at all times?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. What is your favorite type of blog post to do (i.e. reviews, tags, FOTD, etc)?
10. Do you decorate your room/house for different holidays?
11. What is one thing you want people to gain from your blog?
 
Again, thank you so much for the nomination Hope. Mwaaaaaaaah!
 
Have a wonderful evening,
 
Victoria xox
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review